- The white section of 1 large / 2 small leeks, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp of oil / butter
- 400g cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable stock concentrate
- 250g water
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- Recommended seasonings: paprika, salt, pepper
- 1. Chop Leek for 4 seconds, Speed 5 and scrape down sides
- 2. Add oil/butter and cook 2 minutes, 100 deg, Speed 1.
- 3. Add cauliflower. Chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5-6.
- 4. Add stock and water, cook 20 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1.
- 5. Add coconut cream, paprika, salt & pepper as required and turn the dial slowly up to blend for 1 minute, Speed 10.
If lasagne is your intention, you may wish to double this recipe.
Recipe source: http://www.the4blades.com/dairy-free-bechemel-sauce-aka-cauliflower-leek-soup-in-the-thermomix/